It’s race week, and here are some updates ahead of the race.
- According to the current weather forecasts, it’s going to be a really hot race by Swedish standards, with temperatures upwards of 27°C. Plan accordingly, and don’t take any unnecessary risks.
- There will be a deviation in Lund on the way out due to railroad work. The navigation files have been updated to reflect this. Here’s a detailed view:
- There is a gate across the trail between Snogeholmssjön and Eriksdal, it’s reportedly easy to open. Please make sure to close it again behind you.
- The water tap at Snogeholm doesn’t seem to provide drinking water this year, which is clearly indicated by a note next to it. The water locations have been updated.
And as always:
- West of the golf course there are trail markings both in the woods and along the parallel road, the race route goes through the woods.
- When going through Lövestad, the route goes around the Ica grocery store.
We’re looking forward to seeing everybody on the starting line!